Bluelab pH & Conductivity Probe Care Kit
The instrument is only as accurate as the probe is clean.
Probe cleaning is one of the most important parts of owning or operating any Bluelab meter, monitor or controller.
The probe surface is where the instrument takes the reading of the solution or soil/media. If the probe face is dirty or contaminated, then the reading will be inaccurate.
Accurate readings simplify crop management and provide improved growth.
To re-stock your pH & conductivity probe care kit, Bluelab pH 7.0, pH 4.0 and 2.77 EC Solutions are available in 20 ml sachets, 250 ml and 500 ml bottles. Bluelab pH Probe KCl Storage Solution is available in 100 ml bottles only.
- All probes are interchangeable between all Bluelab products
- All probes carry a 6 month warranty
- Proper hydration of pH probes is vital to maintain wick
- All pH probes eventually need to be replacedthey can only house so much reference solution
- KCl storage solution is required for optimum probe maintenance
- RO water will reduce probe life