Beaver Plastics Lettuce Raft, 2'x4', 18 Hole, pack of 5
Beaver Plastic Lettuce Rafts are made with food grade resins and are used to cultivate fabulous leafy vegetables and herbs in a deep water culture. What makes these lettuce rafts state of the art is the fact that they:
- "Sealed Surface Technology" Resist water penetration
- Resist root penetration- keeping the roots intact for transplanting
- Specialized cell shape to encourage roots to bind together with the soil into a single plug
- Are built to last and have dependable durability and longevity
- Offers a cost effective system
- These lettuce rafts will float your boat and your growth!
Start with sterilized deep water beds in a greenhouse. Add seedling plugs to the lettuce raft. Add the lettuce rafts to the deep water circulating tanks, and let them float. Lettuce will be ready to harvest in 5-7 weeks!